Once known as "Carolina Courier", MedCartWorks has evolved over the last decade as a primary "go to" for long term care pharmacy leaders across the eastern half of the country.
As the leader in providing quick and cost-effective solutions that have anything to do with med carts, MedCartWorks is working to expand its forward thinking customer service model to provide assistance nationwide.
Founded in 2010, but doing cart repairs and assessments for over 15 years, we lead the way in improving your med cart issues while at the same time reducing your overall costs. When you call our 24/7 service, we come on site prepared to address emergencies, as well as assess your med carts to avoid future crises.
MedCartWorks is on call for your emergency cart repairs 365 days a year 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or maybe you want us to do a complete assessment of all your carts and equipment so you will know what maintenance is needed to bring your carts up to a level that is most efficient for the nursing staff and prevent a middle of the night emergency. Or maybe you are growing and need to purchase refurbished carts to reduce your initial outlay and yet provide and excellent product for your facilities. Whatever the issue, our cart pros are always available to make sure your cart goes!
Why Choose MedCartWorks?
- Over 10 years experience in med cart repairs
- Unsurpassed 24/7 customer service by calling toll free number 888-896-1283
- Always available for emergency cart repairs 24/7, 365 days of the year
- Tracking software to follow each of your projects from 1st call to completion of repair and billing
- Detailed information on every cart we service including serial number, location and assessment of functionality
- On-site assessment and repair/refurbishment of your carts in service
- Off-site storage of your carts at minimal costs
- We sell refurbished carts that are like new at a significant savings over new carts.